Friday 22 November 2013

Good and Bad points of the year

Hi! Today I will write about how has been this year for me.
 I think that this year has been bored, I don’t have many things for to tell, or maybe I think of this way because the last time I has felt a bit sad and demotivated. 
One of the better things of this year was the arrival of my cat Alfonso, he arrived to my home in March of this year and now is my favorite cat and I love him. Also related with my cats, but a bad success was that in winter the three cats got sick at the same time! This was horrible, three cats taking medicine!
 At first of this year I finished with my boyfriend but two month ago we come back to be together and this was great because he is the better boyfriend of the world.
The worst of this year was the fight with my best friend, we don`t talk long time ago, and I think that one of the things that I have to do is reconcile with him, but I am very proud and I is difficult for me to cede but is necessary I miss him.
This summer I travelled to south of Chile with my aunt, it was a beautiful journey across  of the lake Llanquihue, I know Puerto Varas, Frutillar, Puerto Octay and I go up for volcano Osorno .I hope the next year to travel with my boyfriend to some place in the north of Chile maybe to Valle del Elqui.

This year I achieve to finish a mural in my bedroom that I had started the last year, and it is a forest with trees that reach until the ceiling.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the next year you could begin it with so much energy and motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best of life is animals, I hope your pet is not getting sick next year.
    regards!

    ReplyDelete