Monday 11 November 2013

Free Topic 4

Hi!
I like to write about a free topic but sometimes is a bit difficult choose a topic, like this time. I didn´t know that write this week, and like always my mom inspired me. I said she that I needed a topic for write and she said me, without to think, “you write about ice cream”. And like I am an obedient daughter today I will write about of ice cream.
I love the ice cream, practically of any flavor. I like eat it principally in winter, because it melts slower and I enjoy it more. I haven’t a favorite flavor because when I go to shop an ice cream I choose it depending of my humor or my whim. But I have my favorite ice cream shop, this is Filippo, this shop has several branches in Santiago, but I go always to branch in Plaza Brazil, because is the closest to my house. In this place my favorite flavors of ice cream are Celestine coconut and strawberry. The Celestine coconut ice cream is delicious, is an ice cream of coconut with a sauce of dulce de leche, when I eat this ice cream I feel like if I am in the clouds. And the other flavor is strawberry, this ice cream is common but in this shop is very special because is very creamy but with a fresh taste, I don’t  have taste other same, I like eat this ice cream in every seasons but specially in summer served with a lemon ice cream because is fresh and delicious.

I recommend you visit this place and enjoy J

1 comment:

  1. haha your post was very original, I also like ice cream! My favorite ice cream is chocolate :B

    ReplyDelete