Friday 6 September 2013

My ideal job



I love the outdoor activities and to know new places, I love the activities in the nature and I would like share this with other persons, for this my ideal job would be tourist guide in anywhere of Chile, but not as a simple tourist guide that tell to the people about history of a place or about of the type of tree or plants that grew up in this place, besides of this I would like to do tours with originals and strange activities, for example a class of dance in a forest or a laugh therapy in a cave.
For to do this job, I need to love the nature, to be organized for prepare the activities, and to be able to of motivate and keep entertained to the people. 

I think that maybe it wouldn’t be easy to find a job like this because I don’t have listened about of similar job but the tourism in Chile is growing and I have the expectation that someday I will job in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment