Friday 27 September 2013

Free Topic

Today I want to tell about an experience that was very important in my life, my step for the Orense’s Community.
The Orense’s Community is a group of people with a special view of the life, they are interested in to humanize the world. In the actual society, the humans are interested in compete with the others, the rhythm of life is much accelerated, we think in to satisfy own necessity frequently without to think in the planet or in the others. One consequence of this is that the communications and relationships be progressively losing love, the humans every day seem more a machine that a real human.
When I was 16 years old, I was typical teenager that hates the world, I hated the capitalist society and the way of life that I felt my parents and the school was impose me.
One day a friend spoke me about the Orense’s Community, I went to a meeting of this group, and I liked so much.
In this meeting we did different activities like to give free hugs in the street, beside we spoke about topics relative to self-discovery and we questioned everything.

Now I don’t participate in the community, but I remember with love this experience that in its moment taught me many important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment