Friday 13 September 2013

India...

I would like to travel to India, because I seem than the oriental countries are attractive for their mystery and different culture.I know about of India than the Indian food is very spicy and delicious, I like it. In India the social inequality is a big problem, because for a side India has great industries and companies and for other side there are very poor people, besides there is an excess of population. Other things than I know are than the cows are sacred and in this country there are some religion very different to the occidental religions like is the Buddhism.I would like to visit some temple, to know more about the culture, religions and traditions, to taste the local food, the real Indian food, because the food than the restaurants offers here, in Chile, not always is true Indian food.I like this country only for visit it as a tourist, but not for to live or to work here, because I think than I wouldn’t be able of become accustomed to a culture so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment