Friday 25 October 2013

How green are you?

Hi everybody!
I know to care of environment is important specially in ours age, but I don’t like join me to eco- organizations because  I feel that I can make some for care the planet without to need to be part of a group. But I recognize that these groups are useful for to give more importance to this topics
The environmentally friendly practices are taught in the school, sometimes even since kindergarten, in different websites and sometimes in some government campaign. But not always is effective, because the children learn how recycling in their schools but when they arrive to their homes their parents no continue with this practice. For this is necessary that in the family to be keep these habits.
In my home haven´t too recycling habits, but have one things that always I do, when I accumulate too many papers of texts of university, I go and give this to place near of my house where they recycle paper and cardboard. I try that not spent too much water I use reusable bags when I go to shop.
I like to use bike especially in this season, but I haven’t thought as a way for care the environment too, in my case I do because I dislike public transport.

I don’t know much about carbon footprint but I think that for reduce it I think I should to be more careful with the electricity because I ‘m a few spendthrift with this.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Karla! I think to isn´t necesary join to any eco- organizations for care the environment :) but I congratulate to the people to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you too. The small acts begin for house! If all the people begin to protect the environment in your houses don't be necessary exist eco-organizations but while... this organizations can contribute for the eco-culture

    ReplyDelete