Friday 4 October 2013

Free topic 2

Today I choose to write about my favorite movie.
Everyone have a movie that they can to watch 1000 times without they feel boredom. In my case, this movie is “Amelie”. I had seen it four or five times and I think that never I will bore of see it. I love this film because it is really magic and beautiful.
“Amelie” is a French movie about a woman named Amelie, who then of a strange incident decided to intervene in the life of others and with little details to change their lifes. Amelie is a person with special personality, she is shy and she has few friends, but she has a great imagination and she knows enjoys the little pleasure of the life.  
One of things that more I like of is the music of this movie, the author Amelie’ soundtrack is Yann Tiersen and his music gives to the movie a special environment full of magic, this music is very popular because has been used in many publicity. I remember that when I saw for first time Amelie I downloaded its soundtrack and I listened to it all day.

I like the way in that is the story is narrated, it is very different at other movies.  I would like find other movie seem to “Amelie”, but is difficult, “Amelie” is unique  J

4 comments:

  1. I like Amelie too, its a great film! I love the music by Yann Tiersen! I have all your discs =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelie it's a great movie, i like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watch Amelie but everybody talk about that movie ... I think that I have to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch Amelie too and its a funny movie, and I like it, i would like to see it again

    ReplyDelete