Friday 18 October 2013

free topic 3

Today I will write about my pets. I have three cats in my home, two female and one male. Their names are Emilia, Sofia y Alfonso. And I will tell a bit of each one.
Emilia is three years old, I found her in a website where you can adopt pets; I was searching here because my mom had lost to her cat, so she was very sad for this, then I think that a new cat could make her happy again and that´s the way it was. Emilia is a bit fierce and unsociable but with my mom is a love. 
For other side Sofia is very tender and sociable. Approximately 2 years ago I found her in the street and I took her to my home because she was very little and was injured. All my family loved her because is a very sweet kitty.
Finally Alfonso… he is a crazy cat, he run all day and play with insects or doves, He is ten months old and is my favorite, he sleep with me every nights. One day my grandfather found his sleeping in the garden and to next day too, and never more he went so we must adopt his too.
I love the cats because they have a beautiful fur, a special attitude, all cats have a different personality and this is very interesting for me.

3 comments:

  1. nice post, you remember me a video of a cat lover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cat called Igor and it is very laaaaazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a cat too, she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete